Monday, June 21, 2010

Where in the world can you buy La Femme Cosmetics?

Excluding the Internet, of course. All I want to know is which stores carry it.Where in the world can you buy La Femme Cosmetics?
I know you don't want to buy online but I just got some through a new shop www.makeupandglow.com.au and they're really helpful for any questions if you're unsure of stuff. They're Brissy based if you live in the area you could go see the stuff. When I placed my first order they gave me some Sparkle Dust samples by La Femme and I'm hooked and have since stocked up on other stuff by La Femme. I had heard how Napoleon rebranded all their stuff and it is the same as my Napoleon! Wish I had have known sooner!!Where in the world can you buy La Femme Cosmetics?
Have you checked their website? Many cosmetic companies will have a store search or a list of stores where their products can be purchased. If not, I would try to contact their customer service for more information. Hope that helps!
  • hair ideas
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles