Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What do you think of the NYX Cosmetics Line?

Hey Y'all!!!


I have heard that NYX is a great makeup brand and wanted to give it a go. What do you think of the brand? I would love to know your favorite products from the line.


Thanks so much!What do you think of the NYX Cosmetics Line?
I've tried the eyeshadow and the jumbo eye pencils and some of the lip glosses and I love them. The eyeshadows are pigmented and work really well with a base underneath them. I actually like NYX better than some of the MAC shadows I've tried. The lip glosses are good, Juicy Cherry is my favorite. As far as the other products, I haven't tried them, so I can't really give my opinion.What do you think of the NYX Cosmetics Line?
NYX is a good line, especially on a budget. I love the Trio eye shadows, and I heard that the liquid liner works very well.
It's great for those who want to experiment without going broke! They have good concealers and of course a ton of different eyeshadows to play with! Just have fun :)
i love nyx makeup. they have fun colors and their lip glosses are the best.
it suckks


i've tried it and its too cheap %26amp; bad quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles