Monday, June 21, 2010

I want to get a paint pod by MAC cosmetics which color is good for me?

I was wondering what paint pod by MAC cosmetics is good for me, my skin tone is a medium tan.I want to get a paint pod by MAC cosmetics which color is good for me?
rubenesque is my favorite paint pot. its a golden-pink/coral color with shimmer. its really pretty and makes tanned skin glow. its has a bit of a sheen so it catches the light and accentuates your eyes :) highly recommendedI want to get a paint pod by MAC cosmetics which color is good for me?
you cant really tell what suits you just by your skin tone your hair eyes and everything come into the question


you need to show a clear picture


but even then colors can look different


go into a department store like david jones or myer and they can do it for you, just ask they advice!
I like rubenesque too. It's also great to put under your eyeshadow as a primer.
Rubenesque. Looks super pretty on anyone but especially tanned people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles