Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I want to become a agent for AVON cosmetics. Please do let me know whom to contact, how much we need to invest?

I am currently base out of Bangalore, India.I want to become a agent for AVON cosmetics. Please do let me know whom to contact, how much we need to invest?
Well, Avon outsourced a good portion of their jobs from the U.S. to India. YOU shouldn't have any problem finding a job.I want to become a agent for AVON cosmetics. Please do let me know whom to contact, how much we need to invest?
I don't know about Avon, but I would love to tell u about Mary Kay!





Everyone can use a boost to their bottom line these days. So whether it's to pay off bills, deal with unexpected expenses or enjoy the little extras you'd rather not do without, I have the opportunity for you!








You can earn 50% on every Mary Kay庐 product you sell.








Plus, set your own hours and be in control of how much money you make.








You would Need to invest $100.


It's a fabulous way to help you achieve the financial goals you want 鈥?full time or part time. And it couldn't be easier to start right away. Plus, you could qualify for a $100 rebate check when you start by March 31! Contact me for all the details!











Dawn


dgallman@marykay.com


Visit my Web site at http://www.marykay.com/dgallman.
You would have to find your closest representative and they can set you up with their region manager and get you started.





Good Luck!
You have a computer so go to Avon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles