Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Where can I buy the Afterglow cosmetics in Malaysia?

I went to its website and try to do an online shopping but unfortunately they don't offer a shipping service to other countries except Canada. The afterglow cosmetics company is based in US. I already contacted the Live Beauty Advisor and she suggested me to go to another website which can provide the international shipping service. Once again, malaysia is not on the list! The nearest country that is available is Singapore but I don't hv any friends there.


Anyone who knows where can I buy it online, do let me know ya!Where can I buy the Afterglow cosmetics in Malaysia?
Here it is http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?i鈥?/a>


Good Luck!
  • hair ideas
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles