Monday, June 21, 2010

What cosmetics brands do you recommend?

I have never really found a cosmetic brand that I LOVE. Currently, I am using Aveda, which I like but I consider average. What are some of your recommendations?





I've tried, and hated, Prescriptives and Lancome. (I do love Lancome's Hypnose mascara though!)





I am considering Dior and Bobbi Brown. I am more into a natural look for everyday. Only like dramatic makeup when I go out, which is not too often. Any suggestions would be appreciated.What cosmetics brands do you recommend?
I noticed that you are favoring more dept. store make-up, however, you should give Physicans Formula a try.. The translucent powder and the blush are GREAT and not very expensive.. I also like the baked collection of eye shadows they can be used wet/dry!





I also like ORIGINS cosmetics and facial care line.. I have very sensitive skin and the moisturizer is very, very good as is the foundation!What cosmetics brands do you recommend?
If you're into something more natural I would recommend Cargo and Benefit.





Benefit makes fantastic basics, concealers, foundations, blushes, everything to perfect your face and leave you looking natural.





Cargo makes awesome shadows, powders, blushes, glosses, and everything is very soft and pretty. They also come in large containers giving you quite the bang for your buck.





Sephora and many department stores sell both brands.
If you want the natural look, try Bare Minerals or some kind of mineral makeup. Cliche but yes-it feels like you have nothing on and looks natural. I like Clinique too. Its not harsh on the skin. My mascara of choice is Estee Lauder definicils. *Tip... go to Norstrom's if you are experimenting. lots of variety and its easier to exchange if your not happy*
bare minerals is an awesome brand. they have foundation, lip gloss, eye makeup and everything. but if you go to www.sephora.com, they have A TON of AWESOME makeup brands. Its a professional makeup store, so anything you get there you can trust. ive gotten a lot of stuff from there and i love it.


:D
You should really try the following:


1) Mac Cosmetics. Their cosmetics are kind of expensive but their really worth it. My mom, my aunt and a lot of my cousins buy thier makeup from there. And plus, the quality of the make up is great and there are a lot of different colors and stlyles to choose from. Also thier makeup lasts really long.
well MAC has some pretty good make up and it's not really that exspensive...also maybelienes XXL Curl power mascera is really good stuff and it's not too exspensive


Almay's 16 hour eye liner is probably one of the best eye liners you can get it goes on good and it doesn't smudge
I use bare minerals this will give u the most natural and glowing skin, it's amazing and it takes about 15 minutes to put on. U can purchase the kit at Target for about 50 dollars and it comes with everything u need and a dvd that shows u how to apply. Hope I was able to helpu out.
well since you like the natural look, i would reccomend bare essentuals because they mineral make up is fantastic! and might i add that your more likely to get some benefits from your make up use different brands....speaking of benefits try BeneFit! its one of my favs...ooo and MAC!
I use Bare Minerals.


It's wonderful!


I used to use Clinique, but after using Bare Minerals, I won't use ANYTHING else! It's so light...literally like you have nothing on! It is everything and more that the informercial says it is...and that's rare! haha! But I would give that a try! I think you'll love it! Good luck! =]
You need to give MAC a try!


Get there new Mineral Foundation.


It's called M路A路C Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation (Loose)


I don't use the applicator that comes with it.


I use the MAC 187 brush to apply it so I can get that nice Natural Finishing look.


Good Luck! =)
Drugstore brands have good quality makeup also.


My favorites are =


Face (good-for-skin) :


Physician's Formula, Almay, Neutrogena


Eyes, Cheeks, Lips (good colors) :


Maybelline, Covergirl, Bonnebell
why not try the Chanel Light Reflecting Whitening Compact foundation with SPF25 . .mascara i still prefer Lancome's n i will use the Christian Dior 353 soft powder blush on my cheek ..it maked my skin looked natural n healty everyday .
have you tried Clinique? i really like their foundation and powder....for when your going out try Too Faced or Urban Decay for dramatic results.
Cliniqu b/c it is healthy for your skin. Or for makeup i prefer Lancome. you can see them in von maur
I love mac cosmetics.. they are on the pricey side but its worth it.. check their website out www.maccosmetics.com
try bare minerals :)


its light and looks good on practically anyone. i just ran out...so i have to buy more...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles