Monday, June 21, 2010

Victoria Secrets cosmetics are of good quality?

I was in V.S the other day and i saw some Cosmetics products but i want to know if the products are of good quality?Victoria Secrets cosmetics are of good quality?
They have nice eyeliner.Victoria Secrets cosmetics are of good quality?
Any cosmetic that is over perfumed is not good. VS cosmetics are overly perfumed.
I LOVE THEM!


but im not a HUGE fan of their lip glosses. they're a little sticky and they taste horrible. everything else is great though! but for lip gloss, may i suggest rosebuds or bath and body works edible lip gloss ( iknow it sounds disguisting.. BUT THEY WORK AMAZINGLY WELL!)
yepp i got a bunch of them :0


go for it
I think they are good. I am wearing on of their eyeshadows right now andd think its amazing.
The lipsticks and lip glosses are wonderful.


Personally I haven't tried the eyeliner's but I have heard they're really good.
I have only ever tried eyeshadow, but I love it :)
I don't know about their other products,but their lipglosses are amazing.They smell soooo good and come in such pretty colours.They're also pretty cheap,i got 3 for $15. If they're on sale,they're sometimes even $3 each!
I used their ';dark chocolate'; eyeliner for a while, and I absolutely loved it. It's always sold out, though!
  • hair ideas
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles