Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the allowance of cosmetics on airplanes?

I wanted to know like how many ounce bottles you can take on airplanes? If it helps, I'm flying Continental Airlines. I'm taking a lot of stuff with me, so what is the amount of ounces in 1 bottle?





thanks!What is the allowance of cosmetics on airplanes?
look up the 3-1-1 rule for carry ons for liquids


you are allowed liquids of any type in your checked bags





here's what the 3-1-1 rule means:


- NO container above about 3.4oz (100ML) is allowed


- all your llittle bottles have to fit in 1 quart sized bag


- you can only have 1 quart sized bag





liquids you have to watch out for are toothpaste, deoderant, lotion, purell, foundation, etcWhat is the allowance of cosmetics on airplanes?
I went on Delta last year, %26amp; I was allowed to carry 3.0 oz bottles. I'm not sure if anything changed since. I remember having eyeliner, mascara, %26amp; eyeshadow. I had lotion %26amp; stuff too, I was fine.
4 ounces per bottle and i think the bottle has to the clear, im not sure but im sure it is four ounces
Put them in the luggage compartment and apply it when you get there, problem solved.
NO LIQUIDS !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles