Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What do you think of all of these new man cosmetics?

You know, all of these lotiony shaving creams and manly concealer and stuff. It seems kind of frivolous and superficial to me. Am I just out of touch?What do you think of all of these new man cosmetics?
I agree with you. It's far too metrosexual for me.What do you think of all of these new man cosmetics?
I prefer for a man to be a man!


I also think it's an inventive way for cosmetic companies to double their income!
It is superficial. Just like the makeup that women wear. Makeup is dumb.
its not exactly my thing to use makeup however it may give you solice to know that men were the first ones to wear makeup and carry purses.. so drag on ..lol
i like when man uses cosmetics because it allows him to look perfect and to smell tasty.
Dude that is SO gay!!! WTF kinda real man wears makeup??? You'll go gay if you even just LOOK at the stuff!!!
yeah, I really don't think its a turn on for most women to have their men ';made up.';


I think the worst thing is when men have manicured eyebrows... like perfectly formed like a womans. I understand if ya have a nasty unibrow to pluck the middle but come on!
Well in this world~ manly men are few and far between.


I met a man with a bad permed mullet, yellow teeth, and nail and body hair like the ';missing link';.





Not anymore~ He is yummy hunny bunny!








MY husband has a haircut every 3 weeks and has brows %26amp; hands waxed, mani/pedi'd and has his clothes pressed.





Uses top of the line skincare products and is absolutely Delicious! His confidence is higher than before I met him, and he is so thankful to have products that help him shave with ease, he does it all without me telling him.





So yes- Johnny Depp is over the top, yet the trend is here to stay.
it's great....i like a man who is well groom and takes pride in his appearance.....just as long as he doesnt start fighting me for the mirror or taking longer to get dress;)
I wouldn't want to go out with a guy who wears make-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles