Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How can I be loyal when cosmetics discontinue so frequently ?

For example, I found a foundation that really works in all the ways I want it to....bought it twice and now it's no longer available.





And same with a hand cream from a respected brand! Bought it twice -- hubby even uses it -- but it is no longer on the shelves :(





I understand more whaen specialty lines are switched out, like bath items...even though I am sad when a favorite is gone forever.





How do you all handle this?How can I be loyal when cosmetics discontinue so frequently ?
As much as it sucks when something you love is discontinued, there's usually a reason. Whether it be low sales or product quality, there's a reason. However, one good thing to remember is that ';when one door closes, another one opens';. New products hit the market all the time, especially as technology advances. So saying by to old products just means you have room for better ones. You may have to hunt to find the newest and best, but when you find that thing you LOVE, its worth it!How can I be loyal when cosmetics discontinue so frequently ?
it happens all the time, all good things must come to an end. But there are more wonderful products to come, that's why i stick with my favorite brands sometimes, just try new products. I am loyal to several.
Yes, I know exactly how you feel. They usually change for the better, replacing it with changed ';new %26amp; better product';. Repackaging it keeping up with the market. Just try to new replacement product, if it is a reputable company they should stand by their word, %26amp; give them a call. they can recomment something for you. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles