Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What percentage of women who are normally considered attractive are actually so without cosmetics?

Of the women who are generally considered to be ';hot'; or ';attractive'; who have their hair done, acrylic nails, fake tan, all sorts of makeup, maybe even fake breasts, etc.. -- how many of these are actually truly good looking people (outside of all the synthetic enhancements)?What percentage of women who are normally considered attractive are actually so without cosmetics?
Stupid question, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Duh.What percentage of women who are normally considered attractive are actually so without cosmetics?
this is nature.





most times i see colors (makeups) work best on average looking or below average looking people. it makes them look like celebrities.





therefore it is not something wrong to wear makeup, what's wrong is when you wear it too much like drinking water till it spoils your face.





but for good looking ladies, makeups works opposite ways. good looking people has this very unisex look that men can easily look like a woman, while woman can easily look like a man (take the nichole scherzingr).





therefore naturally good looking women always look like a drag when some colors are obvious on their face. it'll only be fine for them to not to wear makeup or stick to natural colors for being on screen's sake etc.
I can't give you a percentage, but I can give you pictures of a bunch of celebrities without make up. It's awful though some of them still look okay.





http://www.topsocialite.com/celebrities-鈥?/a>
angelina jolie usually poses without any airbrushing and makeup done and she is truly a natural beauty. more beautiful without makeup.
My husband told me that ';he fell in love in me, because I have the face that he wants to wake up to every morning for the rest of his life';.





Eat this !!!!!!!!!!
ummmmm, honestly i'd say a very large percentage. most women overdo the whole cosmetics thing. men naturally find women beautiful.
Hard to say, as I usually hang out with jackboot lesbians who look like Mike Tyson after a big fight after a night's hard drinking.





They do turn me on though.
maybe 25%. But it also depends on how you define attractiveness.
My girlfriend doesn't use any.





And I think she is bloody amazing.





All those things aren't really needed to be honest...
All of them when they're young.





None of them when they're my age.
Stupid question. Gee,,let me look up all the studies that have been done to get the exact stats.
(I'm a man) I hate how women feel they always need to wear cosmetics. Makes them look like aliens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles