Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What are some similar brands to MAC cosmetics eyeshadows?

But not as expensive.


I love the colors, and different types of eye shadows and liners they have. But it is pricey for me. Any similar products that I can find?What are some similar brands to MAC cosmetics eyeshadows?
Try Jane, Cover Gir colours. Though MAC does have a large variety of colours, the staying power of their shadows are poor on me and I have to use primer prior to applicationWhat are some similar brands to MAC cosmetics eyeshadows?
Smashbox! They are Peta approved and usually have a counter at Nordstrom's and are a little cheaper than MAC, but I think better quality colors.
My Wife loves Mary Kay,Clinique,and then Covergirl.
although not any brand can beat MAC's eyeshadow line for it is the widest of all brands... i can recomend Makeup Forever's or L'oreal's
Rimmel and Physicians Formula are available in drug stores
How about trying L'oreal's HIP line (HIP stands for High Intensity Pigment). They're quite affordable. Smashbox is another option. If you have stores like Sephora and Ulta near you, you could also try their inhouse cosmetics. Have fun!
  • hair ideas
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles