Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Where can I purchase MAC Pro Cosmetics without membership card?

I want to purchase MAC Pro cosmetics but you must have a membership card to purchase. I cannot get a member card because I am not a makeup artist or design student, etc. I want the products for my own use. I have tried Ebay, Amazon, etc. Does anyone know where I can purchase these items?Where can I purchase MAC Pro Cosmetics without membership card?
Call them via 1-800-866-6464 to order or go to a MAC Store that sells pro products-


http://macpro.com/templates/door/finder.鈥?/a>


( Be sure to click on Show only M路A路C stores that sell M路A路C PRO Product. )


or call one of those stores directly to place a phone order.





You don't have to have a membership to buy pro products- just can't buy it directly online. I have ordered via phone and purchased pro items many times- the membership basically gives you access to it online and discounts.Where can I purchase MAC Pro Cosmetics without membership card?
what exactly are you looking for ?
  • hair ideas
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles