Monday, June 21, 2010

How much should I get paid working in cosmetics at Neiman Marcus?

Hi everyone! I'm having my interview with NM tomorrow. I'm pretty sure they will offer me a job in cosmo (I already spoke to a cosmetics manager and it looks like she liked me) So, how much should they pay me?





P.S. I have 1 year experience in retail. NM is located in Bay area, CA.


Sorry for my mistakes, I'm not a native american.How much should I get paid working in cosmetics at Neiman Marcus?
You might try the salary comparison area of such sites as Monster.com. It might not be the exact thing for which you are looking, but some information is perhaps better than nothing.





Good Luck!





~How much should I get paid working in cosmetics at Neiman Marcus?
at least 18.73 if not more, good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles